Saturday, June 16, 2018

#4

How do people do this everyday? here goes. I post on face book a lot about needing a job and lloking for a job and where i have applied, etc... SO you know that facebook and other websites take you most common used words and give suggestions and ads based on what you type. So lately I have been getting posts from facebook careers so I checked it out and all the jobs are in austin. I however am NOT in austin.
Yesterday got a suggested post about a company in borger who needs pipefitters. Nice but I am not a welder. I am thinking about looking into getting my cdl again because truck drivers are always needed. I also joked about going to welding school so I could get the pipefitter job, but no.
I was unable to apply anywhere yesterday because there were no new jobs online at facebook or at indeed. however, today, there was a job at indeed for taco bell. sorry but food service IS the one job I cannot handle. I am willing to do just about anything else, i drove a trash truck, I applied at a meat packing plant a few days ago, but cooking and handling other people's food, uh-uh.
So seems i am not applying anywhere today either. :(
I get by, thanks to my sister and my niece but I still NEED to pay my property taxes. that is my biggest worry. I want a job to catch up on my bills, pay my property taxes, possibly get electricity again, and pay back my sister and my niece while buying my own food, pet food, and paying my current bills.
I am basically a cashier and i am a good cashier but then it is not a hard job. scanning items and bagging them, taking money and giving change. hardest part is dealing with people with bad moods.
I am getting better at that too, i have at time thrown people out of the store and refused to sell to people but as I age, i am letting more stuff slide over me. Plus I no longer want to be in ANY managerial position so I do not have to deal with issues that lead to having people thrown out and banned from the store. Seen the job, know the job, do not want the job.
Just give me a nice, easy cashier job for about 20 - 25 hours a week and it will all be good.

No comments: