Wednesday, June 20, 2018

6

Got the application for home health aide yesterday. 74 pages. realized when i got to page 54 that I really did not need to fill out everything.
I will return it today. I also got a post from a friend yesterday about a cashier job so while i am most likely going to start doing home care, I am going to apply for the cashier job.
Oh my gosh it has RAINED today. We are under drought conditions here so the rain is amazing.
I have cats. All day yesterday, i had not seen one of my cats. Went out and looked and called him. As of this time today. he is still gone. very unhappy about that.
So hey, no one has won the mega millions or the powerball lately. Go buy a ticket. Being as how I am broke and jobless, I am unable but someone should grab the chance. Good Luck to you.
Was at my sister's this morning ( an every morning thing) for coffee and she was watching a video of one of the debates between trump and clinton and when he said if he made the laws, she would be in jail, I laughed so much. Yea old news but since i was not interested in voting for either of them, I never watched their shows.
Speaking of shows, i have also never seen avatar so my sister borrowed it and we started watching it last night. will finish watching it tonight. eh-eh. reason I had never seen it is because i was not interested but when the girl told him he was stupid and it was his fault the "dogs" were dead and that it was a sad thing and he should learn to live with nature, it was very good.
What brought up me never have seen the movie was a quiz my sister took "can oyu identify these movies?" 30 movies. She nailed thme ALL. I had seen 4. Not a tv/ movie person apparently.

No comments: