Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Starting Over

Last week, I suggested my sister start a blog. this is a link: https://scalesfrommyeyes.blogspot.com
so i htought, hey i should post on my blog a bit. so today I came and deleted ALL my past posts and am starting over. and if i had more time, i would write more, but maybe tomorrow.
Y'all have a good day and hey, tomorrow is friday. think happy thoughts.
So i gave myself more time.
because I can do that.
I am currently jobless although i have been applying everywhere i can, even jobs i have no clue about, for a couple of months now. i really need a job.
about me, besides being jobless and having a sister. I also have a brother, and another sister and brother who are no longer living. Both of my parents are dead. I have dogs and cats as house pets and have opossums and stray cats outside.
I own my house and my truck. I have no electricity because could not pay the bill, being jobless but thanks to my sister ,I still have gas and water. you can live without electricity but you need water and gas to heat the water. my sister also pays for my feed food. I owe her a lot.
anyone reading this who knows of a job in hte Texas panhandle area, share. I need a job.
I love coffee, i have diabetes, which sucks, have had it to my knowledge about 3 years, or htat is when i got so sick i had to be hospitalized and it was discovered. I just to live on chocolate and now it is a NO. plus side. i have lost weight, because I stopped eating it (chocolate) and MANY other things. so much you can't eat when diabetic because most things turn into sugar or have sugar in them. ugh.
I am almost 50. next year. I have no kids but i have dogs and cats so just about the same.
shut up. YES they are.
I am on facebook almost every day, when the library is open.
I read a LOT.
I read in the bible every day and am currently also reading the book of Jasher which my sister ( her blog link up there, check it out) loaned me. I usually read either science fiction or mystery novels. I say science fiction but SO much is lumped into that category which I personally believe does not belong, i really read fantasy and futuristic books. books about robots and such really not my thing.
I have several nieces and nephews, who also have children of their own.
happens with age.
I am getting old and if you are lucky, it will (or unlucky, depending on your view) happen to oyu.
 I am losing my eyesight  but that is a combination of age AND diabetes.
I used to have a cdl which if I still had it, would be automatic job, but I l like doing new things so I gave it up and moved to other jobs. someone called me a job hopper. I have had a few jobs, done many things. the longest i held a job was 5 and a half years and that was here at the library.
shortest was about 3 months.
I have a thing about NOT making or handling other people's food so no restaurant work for me.
as posted up there, you will know I live in Texas but I have lived in other states.
I have traveled to Mexico, duh, Texas/ Mexico, usually a given. With my sister (check out her blog) I have gone to England and Wales. Love Wales, go there if you can.
would like to go back to Cardiff and would also like to visit Scotland. my sister wants to go to Israel and Iceland. I would like to see the Sea of Galilee where Jesus was a fisherman.
here is so much history and fascinating places to visit, you can only do so much but that is why you should read. If you can't go, you can still learn about them.
BTW, if you are atheist and reading this, my blog, keep your opinions to yourselves or make your own blog. this one is mine, therefore it has what I think and want it to have in it.
well this sucker is pretty long and i could keep typing but i will go now and hope y'all visit my sister's blog.

No comments: