Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Five

it is Tuesday, June 19th at 10:30 a.m.
I had not had any jobs leads for a couple of days but I ogt a message from the meat processing plant yesterday and htye are going through applications now and if they decide to set up an interview, they will contact me again. I also got 2 applications , one for a dishwasher and one for a resale store. A friend also gave me a number to call for a home health aide. Went to the restaurant that needed a dish-washer and htey had hied someone for that job but still needed a cook.
As posted previously, nope, not cooking or handling other people's food. She gave me an application for dishwasher anyway, in case the job comes open again. At hte resale store. I was told that the director would not be back until thursday so I will take the application back then.
I am going to call about the home health aide job today as well. Any job is a good job until a better one comes along. Still no food service though. I will cook at home for friends and family but not for people I do not know.
Was talking to my sister about the meat processing plant messaging me and she is not fond of the idea. What if someone brings in a deer to be processed? Yea I remember hte first time i saw a deer hanging to bleed out and be done. it was about 337 years ago. Still get ewww memories. But it is a job.
Would like the resale shop job. But any job at the moment. Except mcd's, taco bell, or restaurant cooking/ waitress.

No comments: