Friday, June 22, 2018

Seven

this is number seven. Minus Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman. You just get me and my thoughts. You lucky, lucky people.
Ok so I have a job that I start on Monday. It is not a cashier job but it is something new, job wise so i will be adding to my many a varied work experience. < Bus driver, trash truck driver, prison guard, cashier, delivery driver, newspaper inserter. all kinds of jobs.
The mayors of New York, Los Angeles, and Seattle showed up at a detention facility and tried to gain access without prior notification or permission, along with a media crew. FUCKING ATTENTION WHORES. I have worked in a prison. You CANNOT gain access to a secure facility without permissions and prior notifications. Safety and security issues ,people. These "politicians" KNOW this.
Come to Pan-Tex and try that shit, or any prison facility. Children in htis country get taken from their parents EVERY DAY. Break the law, lose your kids. not matter what race or nationality. Whenever there is something that the government is trying ot hide, you get prolonged media coverage of  bullshit. Ask yourself, why, when this has been policy for more then a decade, is it suddenly ALL over the networks? What is happening that the government is trying to hide and keep the people of this country learning?Trust nothing.
Timing and the grace of GOD. I was driving down a street yesterday and got to a stop light and ran out of gas. I got out and got the next car coming behind me to get over. The driver asked did i need a jump and i said no. I ran out of gas. The second car coming up was a police car. The officer got out and another officer drove up and and man came from the convenience store that i was next to and hte officers blocked a lane and stopped traffic coming through and the  man and an officer got my truck turned around and pushed it across the lanes into the parking lot and around to where the gas pumps were. Took maybe 10-15 minutes from the time my truck quit to where i was by the gas pumps. The whole part of serve behind protect and serve. Wonderful response from local police and people in general.
I am exceeding happy to be starting a job. I do not know what my pay is hourly or when i will get my first check but I do know that it is paid on a wednesday every 2 weeks but i think that it is held one check back so I may have 2 pay periods before i get paid. Still, I will be able to get caught up on my bills and save up to get electricity again, and then start paying back my sister and my niece for the help they have given me.
Be grateful and thankful for what you have and what you get. Any job is a good job until you find hte job you want.
Ran into a friend of mine today that I had not seen in a while. She had been sick and had lost a lot of weight. I told her she looked good but she said, well I want o gain weight again. I asked her why but then said "if it makes you happy, whatever you want" and she said yes, I would rather be fat and happy then skinny and miserable. Her husband loves her either way. She asked what I was doing now and I told her I start this job Monday. I asked what she was doing and she said Staying home with the kids. Are you happy? Yes. And that is ALL that matters .Be happy in what you do and in your life.

No comments: